Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Thoughts

Happy Monday Everyone!
I am reminded that its officially a week that I start trials.. I cannot bare see my last tweet because I'm falling short of my own promises to study. Which by the by have commenced, well kinda.
I will make a better effort though, once fluffy the cat gets of my books!

So far, I've only heard good things about my blog  though I do feel it lacks that certain edge. In time I'm sure it will piece together.

I see that stores such as woolworths are already starting to display summer wear which makes my heart VERY happy. Whats not to love about prancing in a bikini and kaftan all day??

I had this deep feeling of needing to help people today and what better way to start than to visit a chilrens home down the road from my school, I really want to make a difference in someones life and help out in whatever way I can. I hope that oneday maybe I could even start my own organisation which reaches out to women who are victims of Abuse and Rape. All is well to lead a good life, never short of anything and complain that we constantly need more. I will admit, theres always something that I want. That is why I am making a concerted effort to put all of my needs and wants aside and start helping others.

We are truly lucky that we have a meal to eat everday, choice of clothing and most importantly Shelter!

I will confess, I am selfish. I'm not perfect but I am making plans to change that and to even spend an hour or two with these little children who have been abandonded. I truly feel this knot in my throat as I'm typing. I really do want to make a difference in this world and help those less fortunate than myself.

I truly hope that I've inspired you in someway to get out there and help those around you.

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.  ~Mother Teresa


Let me remind you that there is no price tag on love, if you emrace somone with kindness and warmth. You have already gievn them the world!

:)


I expect to pass through life but once.  If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.  ~William Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment