Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I AM INSPIRED!




Since creating this blog..its pretty much all I think about lol, My mind urges me to just be the epitome of a perfect blogger! Its insane, but this morning whilst flipping through the tele, I found myself utterly inspired by Annie Leibovitz! I was truly amazed by her work and story. Most capitvaing and simple. Having toured with the rolling stones, she gained a lifetime friendship capturing moments in the most unique ways. What a risk taker, she's been there and done that! I find photography to be something deeper, its not just about the picture.. its about the art and deep apreciation which could be admired for hours on end. I could really go on about how I adore the work of Annie Leibovitz, but I'd rather you see for yourslef. Enjoy :)

1 comment: