Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ola

Hey peeps
I am VERY excited today as I finished my trial exams./. One step closer to the end. Feeling like a swap of emotions but I wasn't the type that loved school lol
Well.. some days i did.

Later on this week I am venturing to Cape Town/ Plans and outfits are running through my head as I type this post. Many outfits and pictures to come. I always do the 6:30am flight because I don't want to miss out on any time. Celebrations are well overdue and we may pop some bubbly to celebrate :D I feel like I haven't been out in ages! I love getting all dressed with the big hair, pretty outfit and smelling divine of course.

I went shopping yesterday, I bought the new Elie Saab perfume. It is my fav,, very sexy and a few other things which will be unveiled in my photo blogs to come. This is such an exciting time for me :) This song puts everything in place!! LISTEN HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment